when the toughest most meanest character falls in love with the cutest most sweetest one
Will be doing a little of this tonight! Pass by and #sketch with us @jimmyzkitchen hosted by the ever so wonderful @jdekal ✨ #ReverieSketchGroup 📝📓✏️✒️#miamiart #Wynwood #instagood #sketchgroup 📌
✨the #artlife, I don’t live in #Wynwood doe… ✨ #miami #miamiartist #tesorocarolina #illustration #watercolor
That’s by Melania Brescia.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|—||6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)|
this pic is crucial
Sculptures by Jim Skull
Jim F. Faure, known as Jim Skull, is the creator of these amazing sculptures. If the photos are impressive, imagine seeing them in person. The human skull is full of symbolism. The most common association that comes to mind when we see a skull, is death. But when I look at Jim’s sculptures, I see the skull as the home that contains and protects our thoughts and ideas, which live in the brain.
aaaaand just like that, youre pregnant